If you are trying to purchase online one of our experiences and you have difficulties, here there are some possible reasons. We also offer some solutions for a successful booking process.
- Please accept our Cookies Policy. You will not be able to proceed with the payment unless you agree to them.
- Please avoid Internet Explorer or an outdated browser. We recommend you to use an updated version of browsers like Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or other. Alternately, you may use another device. Mostly this is to do with security reasons.
- If your device does not support payments on pop-up windows, you will have to change your device settings to enable this feature temporarily.
- If your internet connection is too slow, it may not allow the payment gateway to be displayed correctly.
- Error in the identification of the card’s holder or PIN. Please, try again by entering the correct data.
- Your card has expired or does not support online payments. Please, consult your bank or use PayPal.
- For online payments it is essential to have a smartphone to be able to make electronic purchases. This is due to European secure payment regulations. After entering your card details, you will receive a code from your bank (by SMS or via the banking app downloaded on your smartphone) which you must use to complete the payment. Some banks require clients enter their app and accept payment again on the app.
Also, keep in mind that if you are trying to book tickets but the process is not completed successfully, you should wait for at least 10 minutes before trying again. The system automatically retains places during this time.
When booking is complete, you will receive an automatic email with all the details of your reservation. Please check your spam folder if you do not received this email.
If, after reading this, you still cannot complete your reservation, please contact us. More about steps for reservation here.