Join one of our guided photographic routes to explore some of La Palma’s most photogenic and unique landscapes at sunset and with starry sky.
We help you to tell the experience of your trip, in images, with one of our distinctive tours centered on nature, landscapes and the Roque de Los Muchachos Observatory and stars.
For groups the tours can be customised according to your preferences. Please send an email to email@example.com
- This activity will regularly take place in Summer. Rest of the year the tour will take place on demand. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The activity requires a minimum of 6 participants.
Book your photo tour HERE
Frequently Asked Questions
Steps for reservation
|MEETING POINT AND TIME:
- Meeting point: Travesía de los Cancajos, 27, 38711 Breña Baja
- Meeting time: It changes according to sunset time. The departure time will be printed on the ticket. Please check carefully. The tour will depart on time.
- Duration of the activity will be around 8 hours.
- Adults 49 Euros. Not suitable for children
- A guide to locations
- Small walk on the summet, weather permitting
- A talk about the observatory
- Panoramic bus.
- Camera or accessories.
- Tripod (please check with us if you wish to rent one)
- Light source (Red light)
- visit inside any of the telescopes
- Explanation about the night sky or the use of telescopes
- Please bring winter confortable clothes and sturdy shoes because even during high daytime temperatures the nights especially in higher altitudes can be cold.
|TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
||Minimum number of participants: 10
The ticket is only valid for the day booked and the person whose name is printed on the ticket. Tickets are not transferable.
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 mins before, the tour will leave on time. Late arrivals may miss the tour, there will be no refund.
- The tour includes a guide to locations, small walk on the summet weather permitting, talk about the observatory, panoramic bus.
- The tour does not include visit inside any of the telescopes
- This activity is subject to weather conditions in case of weather warnings. We will not cancel if the sky is partially cloudy. In case of cancellations, we will communicate with you via mobile phone as soon as possible (sms message sent to the number you have provided us with). We will not be held responsible:
*if you have your mobile phone switched off
*if you have no signal
*if your provider does not give you a good service in Spain.
Our office is closed at the time of the tour. Occasionally, a tour needs to be cancelled last minute. Please check your mobile in time. See cancellation policy below
- In the event of a cancellation, we first reschedule your tour date. If it is not possible to reschedule, we reimburse your tickets.
- You may cancel up to 24hrs prior to the tour, with an administration fee cost of 20%. If you wish to cancel, please email us: email@example.com
We only accept cancellations via email. Later cancellations by customers/groups are non-refundable.
- In case of changes to the photo tour we will communicate with you via mobile phone (sms message).
- We strongly advise customers to wear winter clothes & shoes – even in Summer and even if there are high temperatures at sea level.
- The activity does NOT take place at the Observatory at any time as it is closed to the public at night. However, the Observatory in El Roque de Los Muchachos is open for visits during the day (Reservations).
- Outside office hours and for emergencies please contact 0034622805618. Please leave a sms message.