A guided photo tour to explore and enjoy the landscapes and the night sky of La Palma
Join one of our guided photo tours to explore and enjoy some of the most photogenic and unique landscapes of La Palma.
Take the best images of La Palma’s nature and night sky during one of our distinctive tours. The route for the photo tour will depend on the weather situation; it will be decided on the day close to the departure time to avoid disruptive weather conditions like thick clouds while taking you to some of the most popular places in La Palma.
For groups the tours can be customised according to your preferences. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This activity requires a DSLR camera and a basic knowledge of photography and your camera functions.
- This activity will regularly take place in Summer, for dates please check HERE
- The activity requires a minimum of 6 participants.
- Outside Summer the tour will take place on demand. Please send an email to email@example.com
Book your photo tour HERE and enjoy an evening of taking breathtaking photos of La Palma and its sky!
PLEASE BE AWARE:
For this activity a camera (DSLR) and a basic knowledge of your camera functions and general photography is required.
|MEETING POINT AND TIME:
- Meeting point: Travesía de los Cancajos, 27, 38711 Breña Baja
- Meeting time: It changes according to sunset time. The departure time will be printed on the ticket. Please check carefully. The tour will depart on time.
||It depends on weather conditions and will be decided on the day and close to departure time.
||Duration of the activity will be around 5 hours.
||Adults 65 Euros
- A tour guide to night photography and locations, basics of AstroPhotography of landscapes (learning how and what to photograph).
- Camera or accessories.
- Tripod (please check with us if you wish to rent one)
- Light source (Red light)
- You need a basic knowledge of photography and knowledge of the basic functions of your camera. Knowledge of astronomy is not required.
- Please bring winter clothes and sturdy shoes because even during high daytime temperatures the nights especially in higher altitudes can be cold.
- DSLR camera with manual settings (ISO up to 3200, exposure up to 30s)
- Lenses: preferably wide-angle with focal length 14-24mm,or 24mm, or 35mm to 50mm and aperture f/2.8 or f/1.4
|TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Minimum number of participants: 6
- The ticket is only valid for the day booked and the person whose name is printed on the ticket. Tickets are not transferable.
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 mins before, the tour will leave on time. Late arrivals may miss the tour, there will be no refund.
- The tour includes a guide to night photography and locations, basics of AstroPhotography (learning what and how to photograph the sky).
- The tour includes transport.
- This activity is subject to weather conditions in case of weather warnings. We will not cancel if the sky is partially cloudy. In case of cancellations, we will communicate with you via mobile phone as soon as possible (sms message sent to the number you have provided us with). We will not be held responsible:
- if you have your mobile phone switched off
- if you have no signal
- if your provider does not give you a good service in Spain.
Our office is closed at the time of the tour. Occasionally, a tour needs to be cancelled last minute. Please check your mobile in time. See cancellation policy below
- In the event of a cancellation, we first reschedule your tour date. If it is not possible to reschedule, we reimburse your tickets.
- You may cancel up to 24hrs prior to the tour, with an administration fee cost of 20%. If you wish to cancel, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We only accept cancellations via email. Later cancellations by customers/groups are non-refundable.
- In case of changes to the photo tour we will communicate with you via mobile phone (sms message).
- We strongly advise customers to wear winter clothes & shoes – even in Summer and even if there are high temperatures at sea level.
- The activity does NOT take place at the Observatory at any time as it is closed to the public at night. However, the Observatory in El Roque de Los Muchachos is open for visits during the day (reservations at Observatory’s website at iac.es).
- Outside office hours and for emergencies please contact 0034622805618. Please leave a sms message.
Frequently Asked Questions
Steps for reservation